Sunday, December 09, 2012

Still Celebrating 30!

Ryan took me on the second of my three birthday dates last week and we went to Steak n Shake and then to see the comedian Brian Regan at Rose State. 
He was hilarious as per usual. Almost as hilarious as my husband. If you aren't familiar with him just watch some of his stuff on youtube, as far as comedians go, he's the only one I've heard who has no foul language or lewd jokes in his act and is still hilarious. I took no pics while we were there, but we got one in the car for posterity and I got one off the internet of the comedian.
I like to date my husband. 
Do you think it's too late for me to see if he'll change it to 30 dates for my 30th bday? :)

2 comments:

kmom said...

You can plan 30 dates for his 30th birthday! You will soon be married to a mature, older man.

Laura said...

I LOVE Brian Reagan! He's my favorite comedian and I'm excited that you guys love him too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails