Thursday, January 03, 2013

Abstract Art

 When I let Liv shop for Ryan's Christmas gifts with her own money at Dollar Tree the VERY first item she picked out was a solar powered plastic dancing pig. Basically if you put it under a lamp, it bobs it's head and wings up and down. Pretty random but cute. It's been sitting under the lamp in our living room since Xmas day. On New Years eve we all came home from the dentist and smelled something burning. We couldn't figure it out for a long time then Ryan found the source. Liv had been playing with the pig and put it ON TOP of the lamp, right next to the light bulb. 
We now have a pretty awesome abstract piece of art for Ryan's desk at work instead of a dancing pig.
We all decided we like it even better! And we are glad our house didn't catch fire. The rest of the day Liv kept apologizing over and over saying "I sorry I just keep breaking things!" (She did happen to break a lot of Christmas decor this season and has been apologizing profusely ever since, despite our attempts to explain they were mostly accidents and we forgive her.)

3 comments:

kmom said...

I'm so glad you did not have a fire!

Anonymous said...

Amen to Debbys comment. Love ya, Mom aka Gma

Gena said...

I am so glad I decided to surf blogs tonight and the first time I am on yours in a while find this beauty. That is so something my kids would do. Funny.

Related Posts with Thumbnails