Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Baby Book

About 2 years ago I was bedridden for a few days and needed something to do, so I started on a photo book for Liv's first year of life in Shutterfly. Fast forward to a few months ago and I decided to finish it, only to find out Shutterfly had since changed their format and I couldn't edit the book I worked so hard on. Boo. Oh well, I just copied what I'd already done into a new book and finished it today! You can view it online.

 
Click here to create your own Shutterfly photo book.

I'm pretty proud of it. The blog newsletters and posts came in handy. I'm not sure if I'll do one for every year, I might cram 2 or 3 years into one. We'll see! I can't wait to get it in the mail and show it to Liv!

8 comments:

The Moores said...

I love the book! I had forgotten what an adorable baby she was with all that crazy hair. Good job!

Michelle said...

The second blog book I did has a lot of Cooper in it, Cooper and Maddie call it Cooper's book, so I'm sure she'll love looking at it!

Anonymous said...

You did a wonderful job on it! Love it.

~Rachel

kmom said...

Great job! I think Olivia will love it!

Sommer said...

Katie, it turned out so good! Nice work!

Becky W said...

Great job! I love those books!!!!

halseypoint said...

I love that book "I love you, I hate you, I can't live without you". It is awesome.

halseypoint said...

I love that book "I love you, I hate you, I can't live without you". It is awesome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails