- I'd never really watched it before because I found the scripted rapid back and forth talking to be pretty annoying, but it's growing on me. Still really annoying at times though.
- I love Rory's character. A smart girl with a good head on her shoulders. She responds well to pressure and bullying and isn't obsessed with her boyfriend. Now there are still 4 seasons to go but so far she seems like an awesome role model for teenage girls watching this show.
- There is some really bad acting on the show...Luke is the worst. Second might be Dean or the grandad.
- Sally Struthers who plays their wacky neighbor Babette is my favorite character, but she isn't on too much.
- It's odd to watch an episode of Gilmore Girls and then see Parenthood because Lauren Graham's face has changed a lot in 10 years. Try it.
- Stars Hollow would be a pretty cool town if it were real.
- Lorelei's house is so huge on the outside but so tiny on the inside....it makes no sense. What other rooms are upstairs besides the one bedroom?
- Not a fan of the name Suki or Lorelei or Rory. I don't even think I can say Rory without sounding like I have a mouthful of food.
- Does Lane's mom really never go in her closet?
- Who will Lorelei end up with? Christopher? Luke? I'm betting Luke, but who knows. Don't tell me and spoil it.
- And will Dean or Jess last through all seasons? Again don't tell me, just typing out my thoughts.
- I love seeing Don Draper and Seth McFarlane and other random stars on there.
- Town Troubadour. Love it.
- I hope Liv and I can have movie marathons like Lorelei and Rory. I don't have the junk food stomaching abilities they do, but we can still eat SOME junk.
- Jess talks out of the side of his mouth in a really weird way.
- Paris's voice....ahhhhhh! Rory gets extra jewels in her crown for killing that girl with kindness. I think I'd just kill her.
- I think I would eat at the Inn WAY more than I would at Luke's diner if I were Lorelei. I mean her bff chef makes food there every day and it would be delicious and free but whatever.
- Anyway maybe I'll have more thoughts at the end of the series...I just hope time travel isn't involved like in Felicity.
Sunday, January 27, 2013
Gilmore Girls is my new bedtime show lately. I'm 3 seasons into it and thought I'd share my views on the show, because I can. Also it gives me something to post about besides my offspring.