Thursday, January 31, 2013

Kids Day at the Myriad

We got to use our friends' pass at the Myriad Gardens this week and meet them there for story/craft time. We learned about sloths and then got to glue animals and leaves on a tree. 
Guess who dressed herself?
It was kind of hard to hear the story over the waterfall but that's ok. 
Laura and Ava came too.
Todd's mommy kept a close eye on him because she knows I MIGHT steal him away if I got the chance. 
Who could resist this face?!
Then we got a free tour and the guide let us touch and smell various plants and fruits growing in the Gardens. It's much more interesting when you have the experts pointing out cool things...like the tree that we get chocolate from. 
And berries that you can crush and use for face paint or lipstick.
These parrots were so loud when we first got there I thought it was kids screaming.
Liv and Elle found some great spots to hide. 
If you want to check out the gardens I know they are free every 25th of every month this year for their anniversary. And they also have lots of other free days. Or you can just suck it up and pay, but we all know I like free things :)

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm so glad you included photos because simply reading the words, "and then got to glue animals on a tree," led me to believe more malicious activity was taking place.

kmom said...

You are so blessed to have such kind, sharing friends. I would like to hear the talks.

Anonymous said...

Looks like another fun day had by all. Love ya, Mom aka GMa

Related Posts with Thumbnails