Thursday, January 24, 2013

Product Review

Two things have greatly helped Liv's hair brushing time of day: her haircut and the Knot Genie. I read about this brush on another blog and am happy to say that it really does help with tangles. I can't claim to know how, other than the bristles are weird and there is no handle on it, but she screams much less and that's all I care about! I even use it on my own hair sometimes! You can find them at various sources online and I think they make similar ones in different brands at Sally Beauty Supply.
P.S. No one is paying me to say this but if someone wants to, I can come up with more embellishing things to say!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Violet and Hazel would probably love for Grandma to have one of these at her house. There is definitely some screaming going on when Grandma brushes their hair before school.

Related Posts with Thumbnails