Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Similar

With all the Christmas fun going on, we hadn't seen the Schatzels in like a month! I told Liv we'd be going there on Wednesday and all week long she asked "Are we going to Similar todaaaay?" I said, "Seminole sounds similar to the word 'similar' but it's pronounced SemiNOLE." She refused to believe me, then played pretend hide and seek with BenDes finding them behind all sorts of furniture in our house. All that practice paid off because they really did get to play today! So many cute moments of gator rides in the cold and pushing Genevieve in her little bouncer and running laps around the house, but this was the only time they sat still so these are the only pics I got! 
Someone's looking more and more like a toddler these days!
She loves to model antique doily hats!
When I said it was time to go Liv SCREAMED at me "NO!!! I'm NEVER leaving! I'm staying here FOREVERRR!" It's good to know she still loves visiting Similar!

1 comment:

kmom said...

Glad you were able to go and glad everyone had fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails