Friday, January 25, 2013

Traditioooon!

No one will understand this picture except my sister (and maybe mom and dad). 
I'll explain. I don't know who invented this laundry game (probably my dictator older sis), but when we were kids we helped fold laundry, and the socks were our fav. We laid them all out, then would jump from the fireplace, and our feet had to land on a matching pair. I taught Olivia this game today and she was a pro after a few minutes.
 It's not child labor if it's a game right?
Now is there a game that can teach her how to properly fold shirts?

5 comments:

kmom said...

I knew what you were going to say when I saw the picture. I remember hearing the game title years ago, but I don't remember seeing you two play it or hearing the rules. I must have been in the kitchen.

Anonymous said...

What a great game. Wish I would have thought of that years ago. Love ya, Mom aka Gma

Shawn and Becky said...

This will be something I teach Cameron. Anything to do with jumping is a go!!

Kalamity Kelli said...

Hi there - I found your blog when I was googling something about Epperson photo. I like your blog and would like to follow but I cannot find where to do that. Could you help me out? KK

Ryan and Katie said...

I think you can add the address to your reader source? maybe. I'm not positive.

Related Posts with Thumbnails