Friday, January 04, 2013

When Daddy's Gone

Ryan went to Pennsylvania for a few days after Christmas to be in his best buddy Ben's wedding. Liv and I held the fort down while he was gone. With the snow and Ryan gone and it being "Christmas vacation", I threw all routine aside and decided sanity was more important. We stayed in PJ's a LOT, we played at the science museum through rest time, we saw Spaghetti Eddie, we ate fast food in FRONT OF THE TV, we didn't make beds, we skipped baths, we went to bed early and slept in late, and we watched a few movies on Netflix. 
Now he's back (hurrah!) and going back to our regular routine hasn't been too tough, but she has still been sleeping in and I have gladly been letting her! I'm sad that we missed the wedding but I hear it was very picturesque and beautiful. I'm also sad I missed my husband in a tux but I made him take the camera and get a few shots for me!
We wish Ben and Rachel the best as they start their lives together!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome guy!!! My son certainly looks great in a tux! So thankful he is home safe and sound. Sounds like you girls had a great mother/daughter time together. Hey, doesn't that guy on the end look sort of like Jeremy? And is that Ben DANCING?! It looks like it was a beautiful venue for such a special day. Love ya, Mom aka Gma

kmom said...

Glad you have a pic of Ryan in the tux. He looked so good. The decorations there looked good too. I like the picture Olivia is painting.

Allison Harms said...

My Ryan is gone next week, so this post made me happy. And gave me hope, cause I hate when he's gone. I plan to do all of these things with Lylah. :)

Chellie said...

What!?! You were at Spagetti Eddie? So were we!

Rebekah said...

WOW!!! Love this post, love getting to see those boys. I can't believe I use to babysit those stutzman..men! Boy an I getting OLD!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails