Friday, February 15, 2013

Enough Love Already!!

I don't know how I can have more posts about Valentine's Day than Christmas, but I think I might. 
Liv woke up yesterday morning to find a special treat for her on the dining room table....
.....and we've been playing Strawberry Shortcake (AKA: the bandaid girls) every since!
Today was our very special traditional playgroup Vday party. Some of us hadn't seen each other in months...
maybe even a year, but we catch right back up! The kids had a ball playing, eating, sharing vday cards and snacks, and then Katie serenaded us. Not everyone could make it but it was still tons of fun. I love looking back at the past parties (2010, 2011, 2012). We even tried for a group photo but ya know how that goes! 
It's been a fun week, but I'll quit with the vday love now :)

3 comments:

Leslie said...

your daughter has the best life.

Leslie said...

ps. i consistently FAIL the word verification to post a comment to your blog.

kmom said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that has trouble with the word verification at times. That Strawberry Shortcake game looks like fun! You might bring it to my house when you come. Love, Grammy

Related Posts with Thumbnails