Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Funny Valentine

My 11th Valentine's Day with this guy. 
 
 
We started the day with breakfast with our littlest love, then we shared a lunch date together in Edmond, then we spent time with our realtor visiting the house we love, then I went to my favorite Zumba class that I love, then he made me a steak dinner with Paleo foods that I'm learning to love. What could I ask for besides a day full of love?!
(Well if we actually get that house that would make it better but we shall see....)


4 comments:

kmom said...

I'm happy for you and your loves.

Shawn and Becky said...

All sounds lovely . . . hoping you get the house!

Anonymous said...

Aint love grand! Mom aka Gma

Erin said...

I need an update regarding your whole life. Paleo? New house? Whaaa?

Related Posts with Thumbnails