Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A "Rockin" Easter Craft

I'm sorry, I couldn't help but have a cheesy title for this craft. 
Sometimes the need to craft comes upon me and I get a creative idea that I think I made up...but I've probably seen on Pinterest. Either way it turned out cute and it was free, so I'll take credit for this one and pin it myself ;) Noah and Jenna were playing at our house the other day and we painted rocks from the backyard to look like Easter Eggs. 
When they were done I sprayed them with acrylic spray and made this random nest out of things I already had in my craft drawer. 
I won't tell you which one is mine and which is Liv's.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And again, I am SO impressed. What a cute idea. I hope nobody breaks a tooth trying to eat them though. Love ya, Mom aka Gma

kmom said...

Super idea. What kind of paint did you use. I see you got Liv to wear an apron.

Leslie said...

id walk into your house, pick up a yummy looking egg, take a big bite, and walk right back out to the dentist's office after breaking a tooth on a rock.

that's how yummy they look.

Ryan and Katie said...

Just acrylic craft paint.

Related Posts with Thumbnails