Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Warmer Weather

A beautiful day with my beautiful girl. I couldn't ask for more!
We spent 3 hours at the park, played with bears and friends, ate a picnic, and she was still full of enough energy to come home, bake some paleo bread with me (she's getting better at cracking eggs however the one today splattered in her face and she just kept licking it off....gross), and then play in the backyard for another hour while I tidied the house. I'm thinking she will sleep well tonight and I will too!

3 comments:

kmom said...

I'm looking forward to playing with Olivia.

Anonymous said...

I love that she is using her daddy's wagon. Are you using Grandmas paleo bread recipe? Mom aka Gma

Ryan and Katie said...

Yes I did, but it turned out a little different but still delicious! I think my bread pan is bigger so it didn't get as big.

Related Posts with Thumbnails