Monday, April 08, 2013

Fun with Shrocks!

Did you know the meaning of the name Todd is fox? So it's only appropriate that my little boyfriend has this awesome hat made by Shanny.
I got to date (or babysit...whatever) my little crush the other day and even though he's always on the move now that he's walking, he did sit still to let me take his photo.
Of course his sister was there to supervise us on the "date." And Liv too. 
Then we got to have even more fun with them at Elle's birthday party this weekend at Metro Gymnastics. Lots of energy was burned!
Even by the dads.
I went ahead and zoomed in on that mom's face for you in the background as Chris attempted to jump through a moving hula hoop....
I like that it looks like she's shielding her baby's eyes from his death defying acts!
Happy Birthday Elle! Thanks for all the fun!

3 comments:

kmom said...

Fun looking place for gymnastics and great place for a party.

Michelle said...

Her face is so funny, that's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Birthday parties just aren't what they used to be. And all the kiddos are saying "Thank goodness". Love ya, Mom aka Gma

Related Posts with Thumbnails