Tuesday, April 09, 2013

This is happening....

If you know anyone who wants it, contact Keith May at Keller Williams. I think you can clearly see his info on the sign.
(Chandelier and drapes not included, we need to work on taking them down)
We have an offer on a house, they've accepted based on the contingency that we sell ours (it's not the short sale I blogged about, but we still have an offer on it too, the bank is just taking too long). People keep asking if I'm excited, but it all is very bittersweet to me at the moment. I love my little house and if it doesn't sell, I won't be too sad. If it does, then we will be in for the project of our lives! But change is good too!

In the mean time I'm going to enjoy the cleanest my house has EVER been!

10 comments:

The Moores said...

How exciting! Can't wait to hear about the new "project" house. Your house looks adorable, would you come to Idaho and stage my house? Good luck! I hope you get lots of offers.

ktsdad said...

Just like HGTV - I'm impressed. You've found your new role after Liv starts to school - a professional stager!!!

Michelle said...

Your cute little house is going to sell so fast....good luck!

kmom said...

Great looking house you have and so clean looking! (Have Ryan keep the vacuum emptied out and the brush roller cleaned off because the quickest way to clean all floors is to vacuum.)

kmom said...

I think I see a turquoise chair that needs to go into hiding. And put away Olivia's fruit basket. I'm trying to help. You have done a great job of de-cluttering. Super job! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

How cute! Who wouldn't want it? Good luck. Keep us posted. Love you Mom aka Gma

Erin said...

Who hoo!! I'm thinking it will sell quickly - it is absolutely adorable. I remember helping paint your bathroom. I'm available for new house projects too :)

TLKOREGON said...

Your mom is cracking me up! Your house is adorable! I would so buy it, if I was looking for a house in OKC. =)

Leslie said...

it's obviously your house, but when i started looking at the photos, i thought these were photos of your new house you were trying to get and was like, "woah...this house is PERFECT for you guys! you look like you already live there...waaaait a second..."

#dummy

Shawn and Becky said...

Awesome yeah - congratulations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails