Sunday, May 05, 2013

Smiley O'Reilly

Danielle has done a marvelous job of planning all sorts of fun kids activities at church and the latest one was a visit from Smiley O'Reilly, the clown from the Dental Depot who educates children about good oral hygiene. 
The kids LOVED him.
I mean just look at how still these kids are! Entranced with the tooth talking clown!
What do trains and clowns have to do with teeth? I don't know and I'm not sure who dreamed up this fantastical trio, but it works and as a client of the Dental Depot on 23rd and Drexel, I love it and can't recommend it more highly. (The only correlation I ever heard is that we chew chew chew or choo choo choo our food....vague but slight) 
There was also lots of play time before and after the clown left.
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess you can't start instilling the importance of proper dental hygiene too soon can you?!

kmom said...

I like that Olivia has so many fun learning experiences.

Related Posts with Thumbnails