Thursday, May 30, 2013

Summer Plans

Last Saturday we enjoyed a free outdoor movie, Cars 2, at the Boathouse District. The kids were excited to stay up late but Liv zonked out in my lap around 10pm right before the movie ended. It was a bit chilly and windy, not sure if that was just that night or because we were right by the river. We'll be better prepared next time!
 Some company brought a wagon full of free candy to enjoy. Even all that sugar couldn't keep her awake for the whole movie though!
 
This activity got me really excited for summer so I started making our calendar. I thought I'd share some of our fun ideas of things to do in the city and in case you think you might have a boring summer, you can borrow some ;) Most of these are free activities too! Please leave in the comments things I've missed!
And things that aren't public activities, but I'm excited about!
  • Family reunion in Branson
  • Trip to TN to see my family
  • Mini-vaca with Ryan sans child....possibly to a yurt
  • Trips to Seminole and hopefully at least one to the lakehouse
  • Swimming in Jenna's pool
  • Playdates with various friends
  • Hopefully moving to a new house......

2 comments:

kmom said...

You have lots of fun things planned.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the parade and festival at the end of July in Newberg. We have the perfect viewing spot. There's a great fireworks display as the grand finale. You can bring as many friends as you want and I'll make coffee cake for breakfast. Love ya, Mom aka Gma

Related Posts with Thumbnails