Monday, May 13, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week

I mostly blog about things that our family does together or adventures Liv and I go on, so I rarely blog about the times when we are NOT together. But twice a week, since she was born basically, Liv has gone to Mother's Day Out at our church from about 9:30-2:00. I have always tried to schedule my doctor appointments, errands, random chores, and grocery shopping during these times, but I also attend ladies Bible class at our church Tues. morning then, and sometimes I get to come home and just relax! I am thankful for her teachers and although I did not take her pictures with them (because I forgot to take my camera in) I am thankful for the care they provide each week that allows me to be a better mom because I get a little break! Last week was teacher appreciation week so Liv and I filled little buckets (dollar aisle at Target) with donut holes and this cute little tag whose idea I got from Pinterest.

 
 
 
 We also made some for her Bible class teachers. (I should've made some for my zumba teachers, but I didn't think of it until too late...and isn't that counter productive to give your fitness instructors unhealthy food?)

2 comments:

Erica Vance said...

Those buckets are so cute...I'll have to remember that. :)

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. Mom aka gma

Related Posts with Thumbnails