Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Pioneer Woman and her Prairie Dog

Blame it on this costume I found in TN, or on the fact that Ryan and I just finished watching the Hatfields and McCoys miniseries (amazing and depressing), or that I love this state and can't wait for my daughter to get to experience Land Run Day in school....either way, a photo shoot with this was a must and I am glad she was willing to oblige.
She told me she felt like a queen in this dress. Queen of the prairie maybe. I love it.

Olivia Ingalls Wilder
 Charlie got in on that action too becoming a real prairie dog. Haha!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful prairie queen. I love that girl. Gma aka Mom

kmom said...

You had some excellent posers. I can't believe Charlie cooperated.

Erica Vance said...

I love Laura Ingalls Wilder! And Olivia looks very cute.

Leslie said...

Bahahaha!

Heather Valee said...

we loved that mini-series too!

love the outfit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails