Thursday, July 04, 2013

Star Spangled Edition

Not to be confused with the previous edition, this festival took place Sunday night at church. I think we get a bigger crowd for our Fourth of July celebration than we do Easter or Christmas and I don't know what that says about anything except that people might like kids in a patriotic parade and homemade ice cream more than eggs and lighted trees??? I won't spend much time trying to figure it out though and I'll just show you the pics!
We had 3 house showings that day (!) so making brownies was about all I could handle. We borrowed a bike from the church for the parade (or as Liv calls it the "su-prade") and slapped a bow on it last minute. Liv didn't mind at all! Here are some of Liv's little friends all decked out!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails