Sunday, July 14, 2013

Under Contract

It only took circa 3 months, circa 50 showings, and circa a lot of shuffling around, but we have a contract on our house! The closing date is set for September 5th, so if all goes well....we will be homeless then. Just kidding...sort of. I would love to write more about this but due to the wonderfulness of the internet, I will wait a bit longer......

(Interpretation: I have already stalked the people on facebook that are buying our house which means they can just as easily stalk me and find my blog so until the deal goes through I will respectfully refrain from the subject. Not that there is anything weird or negative or amazing to say, but I just feel I should remain silent until papers are signed.)

4 comments:

Shawn and Becky said...

That is very exciting. Congratulations!

kmom said...

Congratulations! I've been wondering about your housing status. Love, Mom

Erin said...

Yaya!!! I am so excited for you. Now we just need an update on your NEW house situation :)

Leslie said...

fingers. crossed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails