Monday, August 05, 2013

Backpacktacity

Actually the event was called BackPack-tacular! but Liv could never say it right so I put my fav pronunciation as the title. Our church hosted a community event this past weekend and gave away almost 100 backpacks to kids in the neighborhood. There were also lots of fun events and crafts indoors, a magician show, a bounce house, sno-cones, burritos, and touch-a-truck vehicles outside. I was helping out, but I occasionally got to hang with Liv and Ryan and he got a few photos of the fun.
Liv got glow in the dark eyes painted instead of face painting. Jk.
The last time Liv and I were on an ambulance she was still in my belly!
There are still backpacks left if you know of anyone in the area in need.
 Can't believe school started today! So many of Liv's friends were off to Pre-K. I'm praying their first week goes well....for the kids and the mommies!

3 comments:

kmom said...

Next year Olivia will be off to preK and we will be consoling you, Katie.

Shawn and Becky said...

Wow school already!?! We still have another month here.

Anonymous said...

Glow-in-the-dark eyes?! That sounds painful! :) Love ya, Aunt Denise

Related Posts with Thumbnails