Friday, August 16, 2013

Distractions

We aren't packing ALL the time around here. To keep our minds focused on something other than moving we've been planning for a certain Hello Kitty 4 year old party coming up.
 And sewing curtains for my niece's room. Liv really likes to help me sew, and play with sharp pins.
We found a rental home today that I think will work and the landlord is willing to work with our (hopefully) short term needs. We hope to move next weekend. Which means this is the last full week in our house. I think I'm ok with that, but it is bittersweet and a little depressing if I dwell on it too much so I won't. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your staying too busy to think about being sad. I love the curtain fabric. Give that soon-to-be 4 year old a big kiss from Grandma.

Shawn and Becky said...

Looks like a fun party ahead. Yeah for a place to live!

devon lorraine ... said...

those hello kitty bags are the cutest!

Related Posts with Thumbnails