Thursday, August 22, 2013

My Baby

If there is one skill I possess it is the ability to get sick at the worst times. Granted what time is a good time to be sick? But definitely the days before you move your household aren't ideal. To cheer me up in my melancholy and drug induced state, I like to watch some of my favorite Liv videos. If you are feeling blue today maybe this will also cheer you up! If you are feeling happy it will bring a bigger smile to your face. It's prob my all time favorite. She's about 18 months old and there is no one on the other end of that line, although you start to think so....
I miss the way she used to say "Hi-o!" Love my girl and I'm so ready to get out of this bed and play with her again after we unpack her toys in the new house! Thanks for all who have helped watch her and are helping us move this weekend. This wasn't exactly the way I wanted to spend the last week in my house but when does life go according to plan?! I'll be back as soon as we have internet access!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My face hurts from smiling so much during this video. Such a cutie. Sure wish I were there to help you during your sickness and your move. Love ya much. Gma aka Mom

Shannon said...

I remember watching this before. Love it! I hope you feel better soon too :)

kmom said...

It sounds like she is saying,"Hi,ya'll." Great fake laugh. Hope you are soon well.

TLKOREGON said...

That courtesy laugh in the beginning is hilarious! so cute!

Shawn and Becky said...

She's adorable. I love old videos. Hope you feel better soon.

devon lorraine ... said...

this makes me wish that i'd taken more videos of my kids!! i guess i should start hitting 'record' more often. this is way too cute! and good luck with the move! hooray!

Related Posts with Thumbnails