Thursday, August 15, 2013

What would you say....ya do here?

Man it's been awhile since I've seen Office Space. That was the first quote that came to my mind when Ryan showed me the video he recently did for the company he has worked for for I think 7 years now. 
I wanted to share it on here since people often ask him what exactly his company does. :)  It's not T-shirts and hats....sorry! It's changed a lot in the time he has been there, but it's a good company that has been a blessing to our family. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am super impressed. And not just because I'm his mother. That is a great video. It's informative and the music is perfect. Thanks for sharing this Katie.

kmom said...


Great work, Ryan!

Shawn and Becky said...

Ohhhh so he does embroidery - who knew :) Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails