Wednesday, August 07, 2013

You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here

It's a bit strange to be packing boxes, imagining what rooms they are going in, when you don't know where you're moving them to in 3 weeks. It's getting to be crunch time and I'm trying my best to play it calm and cool, but I can't lie...this is stressful. It's all a waiting game, we still have an offer on the same short sale we've been waiting to hear from for 7 months. We've heard a few things now we are waiting for lenders to get back, banks to approve things, inspections, appraisals, and honestly it's not looking too good for the house I love. And there aren't too many things coming on the market so as much as we are still looking...there's not much to look at. Anyway, I'll post about funner stuff later but I really can't keep procrastinating the packing! Stay tuned for more fun stories about our day at Frontier City....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been there and done that so I can feel for you. We'll pray everything goes smoothly. Maybe something will come up for sale in Newberg that you will just LOVE. Hey, you can't blame a mother for hoping. Love ya, Mom aka Gma

kmom said...

Trust in God. Try to stay calm, keep packing, and remember people are praying for you.

Shawn and Becky said...

Since you'll be moving I'd suggest going into your backyard to scream as needed ...then back to packing - might make it a little more fun and obviously less stressful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails