Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Because I knew you, I have been changed for good

The other evening I got a text from my pal Kati asking me if I wanted to go see Wicked with her in a few hours. Uhhh yes!
I first saw Wicked 5 years ago with Michelle and it was an amazing show that I knew I'd love to see again someday, so I was pretty pumped. I'd forgotten a lot of the story line so it was kind of like seeing it for the first time all over again!
Such a wonderful story about friendship, so it's only fitting that I saw it with a friend. Thank you again for inviting me Kati, I had so much fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky! I have not seen it.

Gena said...

And the ONLY place to see it from is on the Orchestra floor. That show was so amazing, wasn't it? So glad I got to take R.

Related Posts with Thumbnails