Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Rent House

For inquiring minds and for us to remember the days (weeks? months?) spent here in this lovely little place.
It's about 500 square feet less than we had but it works for now....and the garage is full of the rest of the 500 sq ft of stuff!

Living Room
Dining Room
Kitchen
Laundry + hottie taking out tha trash!
I love all the light, I love the wall color, I love the floors, I love the park in walking distance, I love the hallway storage, and I LOVE the water pressure! And Ryan probably loves that he doesn't have to mow the yard!

Liv's Room
Our Room
Bathroom and Hall
Back deck and Yard
I do miss hanging things on the walls, I miss more kitchen counter space, I miss having two eating spaces, and I am annoyed by these bugs that are procreating all over our deck.

4 comments:

kmom said...

I laughed when I saw Charlie standing in the dining room pretending to be part of the d├ęcor. I saw some of those bugs on your front steps. Maybe you should tell your landlord about them before the next warm season has the house covered with them.

Michelle said...

I was going to say it looks like your rent house is way more put together then ours....and this is my 3rd year here....

TLKOREGON said...

Super cute. I do love the floors!!

Anonymous said...

Cozy and quaint. I like it. Warn me when you're gonna have X rated blogs though. Love Mom aka Gma

Related Posts with Thumbnails