Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Gravity

My husband's dream is to go to outer space
My worst nightmare is for my husband to go to outer space
We were lucky enough to go see a movie with friends the other night (Lulu took our kids to a see a kid friendly film that luckily started at the same time!) I highly recommend this movie if you like suspense, Sandra Bullock, George Clooney, sitting on the edge of your seat, or outer space. I'm not really a fan of the last one, but it was awesome. I don't even know how they filmed it, but I mean to do some serious googling about it! We saw it in 3D imax, and while I usually don't care for 3d, I felt it was done very well in this film....and I did jump like a 5 yr old when the space station debris was flying at me :) Here is my paint picture of us......

1 comment:

JennaBenna said...

You draw me so well and sean's skin is so beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails