Saturday, October 26, 2013

Pumpkinville 2013

I'm not sure there is a more beautiful place in Oklahoma City during October than Pumpkinville. 
It's hosted at the Myriad Gardens and is so much fun. We enjoyed last year so much I knew we had to go again this year! We met up with friends there and although it was chillier than we had hoped, we didn't notice the weather much once we started having fun!
You wouldn't even know you're in the city until you see those shiny buildings in the corner of the pics!
I think I'll let the pictures do most of the talking for me but there were crafts, activities, games, art, over every square inch of the children's play area. I just love it! 
 
 So much fun and there's only a few days left of it!! Go see it!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish we could have gone. All those kids are getting so big. Its been fun watching them grow on your blog. Love ya momakaGma

Jennifer said...

Love those pictures! I'm a little jealous of Pumpkinville.

Shawn and Becky said...

That place looks amazing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails