Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Baby's First NBA Game

Ok she may not be a baby anymore but she's my baby and this is a pretty big milestone! And this is what she dressed herself in to show her Thunder pride....  
Liv got to go with Noah to see the Thunder beat the Wizards on his birthday.
Thanks to his mimi they got some pretty suite seats!
 Jenna was nice to take pictures for me of all the fun they had. 
I asked Liv when she got home who her favorite player was and she told me Rumble. Of course!
She also informed me she "does not like Thunder when it storms, but she does like it when it plays basketball." So cute! Thanks Noah for inviting her! He was such a gentleman and even walked her to the door when they got home.

1 comment:

kmom said...

Looks like Olivia and Noah had a good time. One is never too young to learn to look in a full length mirror before leaving one's house to see if one looks the way one wants to look. Olivia looks fine. Sometimes clothes I pick out for myself, do not look on me like I thought they would.

Related Posts with Thumbnails