Wednesday, November 06, 2013

OKC Moms Blog

I'm excited to be a part of the new OKC Moms Blog that launches today! I'll be posting over there a few times a month and will be sure to link over there when I do. Here's a peek of all the awesome ladies who will be contributing. Can you find me?
If not here's what I look like close up. It's my first head shot, I look like this everyday right? :) Thanks Mandy Stansberry! I'll never be able to top this facebook profile pic!
My first post is about finding balance and Me Time in the life of a busy mom. Please go check it out (and all the other posts!) and leave a comment sharing how you balance your life by creating time for yourself....or just say "hi"! 
Then if you are in OKC, come to the launch party at Apricot Lane in Penn Square Mall tomorrow (Thursday) night from 6:30-8:30 to win some prizes, shop, and meet other moms (and you can like our facebook page as well to find out about more events and giveaways coming up!)

2 comments:

Shawn and Becky said...

How awesome for you. Great post! Been meaning to comment on it but just haven't yet.

Erin Cornell said...

I just saw this! You are awesome to link to the blog!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails