Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Countdown Begins!

In years past we did an advent countdown of sorts, but it was a little overwhelming at times with that many days, so we thought we'd scale back this year and just do the 12 days before Christmas. Each night Liv unwraps a Christmas book (same books as in years past but she seems to not remember!) and on the card attached is a holiday activity we get to do the next day.

Day 1: Make Christmas cookies and treats
Day 2: A Very Mayfair Christmas  
The kids were all so cute and Liv even sang this year without lifting her skirt up! I'll post the videos later
Day 3: Send Christmas cards
Day 4: Christmas Sweater Bowling

 I would've put these in a collage too but I need you to get the full effect of Ryan's hat.

2 comments:

kmom said...

I need a dinosaur to help me bowl. Ryan's hat makes him a winner.

Anonymous said...

This Grandma wants some of those cookies. Yum!

Related Posts with Thumbnails