Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Program

Liv's Dayschool Christmas program was Thursday night and she performed her little heart out...in between performing she kept mouthing to me "I'm Thirsty mooom!!" There were about 45 kids and they each got some microphone time and each class also got to do a group number. Liv and her buddy Alex sang I want a hippopotamus for Christmas. I was so proud!
Her class performed the Little Drummer Boy and she got to play the triangle.
Liv has really enjoyed her school and teacher this year and I'm so happy we put her there. 
Now for your viewing pleasure.....


And I mentioned I would also put video from her Mayfair performance too. So here is a bit from the Reindeer Pokey and Jingle Bells on Sunday night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the videos. So so so cute. She's the prettiest little reindeer ever. Love ya, Mom aka GMa

Shawn and Becky said...

She's adorable. Love Christmas programs!

kmom said...

Olivia did a very good job. Thank you for sharing the videos.

Related Posts with Thumbnails