Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Sparkles Gets Controversial

I really didn't understand how many heated opinions there were about Elf on the Shelf! (It's almost like breastfeeding vs formula to some!) It was just a fun game to hide-n-seek for us, we didn't dwell on the story or that he's watching her every move to report to Santa. Feel free to judge me if that makes you feel better about your own choices, but we had fun with him this year. ;) Maybe it'll be a drag next year and I'll change my mind but we enjoyed this little tradition. (And I take no credit for creativity, I got all my ideas off Pinterest.) We had fun with Sparkles and I'm about to share our last days of 2013 with him. 
He wrote a good-bye letter to her and promises to return next year! 

3 comments:

kmom said...

I laughed when I saw the elf ribbon climbing up the tree. I also especially liked seeing him play the ukulele for the ponies and the picture he colored.

Heather Valee said...

love the little elf concert!

Shawn and Becky said...

Those were great. That's what ours was too, a little hide and seek with some creative fun every now and again. I think people need more to do if they are judging you by elfing or not!

Related Posts with Thumbnails