Saturday, January 04, 2014

New Do's for the New Year

We both loved our long hair, but both desperately needed a trim. We probably each got 6 inches taken off our lengths. I think I got mine too short, but it'll grow! Liv actually said she wished hers was shorter today so maybe we will get braver next time!
Before
After
 (Should've taken these on the same day with the same camera...whoops!)
This was only Liv's second hair cut and the first time to get it shampooed. She loved it and was fascinated by all the people getting waxes, color treatments, weave, cuts and styles. 
Next time we will practice "salon manners" though as she would yell rather loudly over the hair dryers, "I DON'T WANT A BOY TO CUT MY HAIR! I WANT A GIRL!" or "WHY DOES SHE HAVE RED BAGS ON HER HEAD" while pointing very noticeably at a lady. I was only a tad mortified.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got a couple of inches taken off mine yesterday too. I guess it's just a good way to bring in a new year. You girls both look beautiful. Love, Mom aka Gma

kmom said...

Olivia's salon manners made me laugh. Oh the joys of parenthood! You both looked good before and after. Yours is not too short. I hope Olivia's is easier to brush and comb.

Related Posts with Thumbnails