Sunday, January 12, 2014

Slumber Party

I am still recovering from the awesome Mother/Child slumber party this weekend. You'd be surprised how late 4 year olds can stay awake! And how many naps I have needed since! We had lots of fun at Elle's place  this weekend playing with games (Noah was a good sport with the girly games!) and toys and scooters and eating in the cafeteria and watching movies.
Elle planned the entire evening and had "centers" for us to do. I think she's her mother's child!
 I believe Noah won both Funky Fingernails AND Pretty Pretty Princess.
The funky fingernails are sometimes just fun to wear rather than play the game.
Staying up WAY late to watch The Princess and the Frog 
 The things we do for our children!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I had gotten behind on reading your posts and have enjoyed catching up on all that is going on in your world. I can't believe how grown-up Liv looks.

kmom said...

Elle's mom was so wise to include the other mothers in the fun. She had some other moms to help and have fun with.

dshrock said...

I'm glad you posted this! I'm behind, and will hopefully get something posted about all the fun we had! Thanks so much for doing this for Elle! She had such a good time, and she and her mom are truly blessed with great friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails