Wednesday, February 19, 2014

31

Yesterday was my hubby's birthday and I flew in Auntie Jo to recreate this photo.
Just kidding.
I'm trying to get him a house for his birthday but we don't close for 9 more days...maybe...issues arising all the time...we simply can't buy a drama free house apparently.... and that is why I haven't posted any pictures or info, but I know you are all chomping at the bit to know more. Patience my dearies. Until then Ryan settled on a cake (decorated by Olivia with a princess on top) and a date with his hot wife. Maybe we'll fly Auntie Jo in next year :)

3 comments:

kmom said...

I can't wait to hear all about the house. Sounds like I better get back to praying about it.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to the sweetest son in the world. That picture is hilarious. I'll be sure to tell Auntie Jo she was mentioned in your blog. Does Ryan remember whose dog that is? I have no idea.

TLKOREGON said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! That dog is Atticus.

Related Posts with Thumbnails