Sunday, February 02, 2014

Do You Want to Build a Snowman?

Maybe it was the cold temps, or the fact that Ryan had evening plans, or the fact that my daughter sings these songs all day every day, but mainly it was because a SING-A-LONG version was released and I wanted to pretend I'm Idina Menzel....so I gave in and we saw Frozen....for the third time. I'm not ashamed either. It's a good movie. The last time I saw a movie this many times in the theater was either Titanic, While You Were Sleeping, or Austin Powers. You can judge me for two of those.
We went to a matinee on a Friday which meant there were 10 people in a theater that could seat about 300. Liv chose to sit at the top so I have no idea if the others were singing, but I was belting "LET IT GO! LET IT GO!" out and I'm sure all below appreciated it. Liv chimed in on a few tunes too I think, but I probably drowned her out so I couln't hear.
 
Follow the bouncing snowflake! 
I did tell Liv this was the last time....until it's out on video I'm sure! What movies have you seen multiple times in the theater? Be honest...even the embarrassing ones...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have seen Frozen 4 times. Not ashamed either. Heh - April

Anonymous said...

I've seen Frozen 3 times. Tempted to go again since it's sing-along now. I'll admit that I saw the 1st Twilight movie 5 times in theaters. Can't remember any others I've seen multiple times.

Rachel

Shawn and Becky said...

We saw it once and it was really cute! Sing along version will teach her to read right?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails