Thursday, March 06, 2014

Sneak Peek

Call me superstitious or cautious or whatever but I'm still not posting any real pics of the new place until we close. And closing was rescheduled to this Friday because we had to get another painter...and then another painter...and then it snowed and that held up painting. And then Ryan just started painting it himself. And then a different appraiser came to inspect and told us to paint more things. (We have to get the chipped paint on woodwork and windows repaired before our loan can get approved. It's not even exciting or fun wall painting). Once again we were met with housing drama 24 hours before our closing date and I was about to throw the towel in on trying to buy a house and say let's just be nomads forever! But we got the green light a few hours ago and all that painting paid off! Still not safe enough for me to post pics of the outside and rooms and things but safe enough to give you a sneak peek. So here ya go....
Vintage wallpaper love
Hexagon tile love
By the light of the ipad on the stairs
Bathroom tile love
I feel like I've shared too much already.
And now I need to get back to these boxes.... 
If you want to help us on Saturday let me know!!
Posting may be light until we are unpacked and have internet access.

6 comments:

The Moores said...

Yay! Can't wait to see more pictures! I do love all the vintage tiles. Wish we could help you move on Saturday.

TLKOREGON said...

Carrie said everything I was going to say..except for that I love that first wallpaper! How fun!

kmom said...

Lovely details in your new house, especially the wallpaper. Not sure everyone knows the boxes are in your rent house. Wish Ryan's mom and I could be there to help. We're both good at praying for you. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Sure wish i were there to help. I'd even paint for you and you know how much I LOVE painting. Mom aka Gma

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to see pictures of the house! Would it be jinxing things to say congratulations? By the way, LOVE the vintage wallpaper.

Shawn and Becky said...

Love the details! So excited.

Related Posts with Thumbnails