Monday, April 07, 2014

Almost Home

I know it's always a work in progress, but here is the house so far......
The Living Room





The Dining Room


The Kitchen


Our new stove, love it!

The Half Bath (I forgot the full bath)

Playroom/Eventual Guest room/Laundry Room



Liv's Room


Her closet might be my favorite room in the whole house.

Master Bedroom


I know the questions are bubbling in your mind: What are your kitchen plans? Where is the add-on going? Are you keeping that hideous stair runner? Uh....wallpaper? Where does Charlie sleep? Are you painting any walls? Where will I sleep when I come stay at your house? Why is your dryer all wonky with a lamp on it? Why don't you have a king sized bed in that ginormous room? Does it seem cluttered? I ask myself these same questions everyday. When I have answers, I shall blog them. I really am thankful to be here though :)

6 comments:

kmom said...

Glad to see your welcoming home and not just a house. It looks familiar, but more spacious.

The Moores said...

So cute! Can't wait to see it in person.

Michelle said...

I love it!! I'm sure as good as you and Ryan are everything will work out beautifully!

Anonymous said...

I see you have your special chandelier hung so now it's truly home. I like the new stove. Great Grandma loves her glass top. Hope you will too. Its looking wonderful and so comfortable and homey. Can't wait to come see it in person. Love you guys. Mom aka Gma

Shawn and Becky said...

It looks amazing! You've done so much already . . . I'm impressed.

AM said...

It looks so great Katie! So happy for you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails