Thursday, April 24, 2014

Liv's Spin Class

(I know I posted this video on facebook, but not everyone that would love to see Olivia being Olivia has facebook.) I was taking advantage of Liv playing so nicely by herself the other day and getting a lot of cleaning done. When I heard Let It Go come on the CD player I thought I would sneak in and catch a video of her singing, because she never passes up a chance to belt it out. What I caught was quite a bit weird and if I didn't know my daughter....I might be worried.....maybe I should be worried....
Many people commented after seeing this they could see how she broke her arm. True. But oh...you guys....this is so tame compared to the stunts she pulls. I seriously don't know if we're gonna get that cast off before the other arm gets one on.

1 comment:

TLKOREGON said...

HAHAHA!!! I love it! Sometimes you just gotta spin and fall while singing at the top of your lungs. I might be trying that today. =) Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails