Wednesday, April 09, 2014

New York, New Yoooooork!!!

Erin and I try to swap every other year of who visits whom although I'm pretty sure the last time I was in NYC I was nursing my baby on a subway and my baby looked like this....
so that was quite awhile ago! So much for that every other year thing! It's high time I paid my respects to lady Liberty....and to Erin, so I am headed there this weekend and I'm taking my trusty ginger headed pal along for extra fun. Because who else helps me find crazy workout classes to try while on vacation besides Jenna? I'll have to get back to you on if we actually try out Beyonce Hip-hop classes and Soul Cycle but here are things we have planned tentatively since we've all been before. But PLEASE leave suggestions in the comments if there's a great place to eat or a great show to see or a concert or an awesome piece of art we need to meditate on while in the Big Apple!

  • The High Line
  • Greenwich walking food tour
  • Chelsea Market
  • Gotham West Market
  • Broadway and/or off Broadway show of some kind (maybe Newsies?)
  • Eataly
  • Hillsong
  • Ground Zero Memorial
  • NY public library
I'm sure we will shop some and find soho and noho and yolo (jk) and maybe even saunter through Central Park, but that's the short list of things we plan to do....ya know if we aren't too pooped from our Beyonce exercise class.

3 comments:

kmom said...

Hope your trip goes well! Hope you have lots of fun! Looking forward to hearing about your adventures! Love, Mom

Michelle said...

Have so much fun!! I'm so jealous! I love NYC!

Anonymous said...

I hope the snow is gone and spring has found NYC. Have a great time. (But not so great you decide to move there please) Mom aka GMa

Related Posts with Thumbnails