Tuesday, May 06, 2014

A Helper I Will Be

Liv and Elle quickly grasped the idea of an assembly line as they helped count, wrap, and label diapers for the Christian service center.
Liv also helped me plant and beautify our front porch. Her new princess shovel might've motivated her.
(Nothing makes me feel more like my dad than taking pics of my yard and furniture)

She also helped me construct the awesome hot air balloon diaper cake from yesterday's post.
She is a great helper! And I continually grow in my patience to let her help :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one lovely front porch and one very sweet helper. MomakaGma

kmom said...

The older she gets the better she is at truly helping. Your patience has paid off! She can help water the plants so they will still look great when I come to visit soon.

Shawn and Becky said...

Such a cute helper! I love the caption about your dad at the bottom of your photo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails