Tuesday, May 27, 2014

All Good Things Must Come to an End

So BEFORE we realized our sewage system was backed up and dumping our human waste directly under our house by the crawl space entrance (our deck smells awesome right now*)....we had a GREAT time with my parents this weekend! I'll be posting more pics later although we didn't take too many because a lot of time was spent working on Liv's room and the yard. And now where we planted those irises will soon be a new huge hole where some plumbers will insert a 10 foot new piece of pipe. So instead of blogging I need to be digging up those newly planted irises, getting ready for work, getting lunches made, and figuring out our day of no use of showers, toilets, and sinks when we get home this evening....and then head to our first PTA meeting. Now THAT makes me feel older than having plumbing issues!

But first I'll leave you with some playing in the rain pics because this weekend's weather was awesome! I know most people want to be in the sun on Memorial Day vacation and the sun did come out for some of it....but man we needed some good rain and we got it. I don't even remember the last time Liv got to play in a rain like this....I don't think she did either!

*denotes sarcasm

2 comments:

kmom said...

Luckily the sun was out for quite awhile and we were able to enjoy flavored shaved ice at your favorite location.

Shawn and Becky said...

Love the pictures in the rain . . . so so sorry about the plumbing issues! Buuuuuummer!

Related Posts with Thumbnails