Sunday, May 04, 2014

Bloom Brunch

One of my favorite Ladies Events our church does each Spring is the Bloom Brunch. I love to decorate with my Weilware (because it's usually just sittin' pretty in the display case), I love to see the other pretty tables, I love brunch, and I love my lady friends so really what more could I ask for? 
Here's a few of the gorgeous tables.....
 Here is my weilware table. It was so happy to have been eaten upon!
I didn't get too many pics of the actual event but I did get some shots with two of my dearest Mayfair friends. 
And one friend to be coming out pretty soon as you can see! Can't wait to meet him or her!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I really miss going to this event. Maybe I should start one here.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful idea. We might steal it for our congregation. Thanks for sharing. Love ya, Mom aka Gma

kmom said...

All of the tables are beautifully decorated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails