Saturday, May 03, 2014

New Do

Liv has been asking for a few weeks to get her hair cut short. I really wanted her to but wasn't sure I could go through with it. So when Jenna suggested she could take her with her when she got a trim....I thought, works for me! (And while they were at the beauty salon I went to decorate my table for the bloom brunch!) I took some before shots. It really grew fast after her last trim a few months ago.
 Before
After
 When she came home, she looked at least 7. But I love it! And she loves it! 
And we can still pull it back for sweaty things like geocaching and soccer.
I love my sweet girl and her new sassy summer do!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So so pretty. Grandma loves her beautiful girl.

Jennifer said...

Love her new 'do!!!

kmom said...

Just the haircut for summer. Looks great! Grammy

Related Posts with Thumbnails