Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Proud as a Peacock

Uncle Randy and Aunt Joyce are in town for the softball tournaments and we headed to the zoo Friday with Elle and Todd in tow. I got no pics of Unc and Aunt and only one of the animals, but the kids did ask to pose with EVERY single statue we saw...and I obliged. How could I say no to this fake cheesy grins! 
I don't know if this peacock was trying to scare the flamingos or impress them but he was strutting like this for a good long while!
That concludes the live animal pics
Then to put the icing on the cake I got to snuggle with brand new baby Reese when I took the Shrock-a-doodles home. She's so teeny!
Look at those itty bitty ankles!
I think it's the beginning of a beautiful friendship!

1 comment:

KTsDad said...

Not so, I see Unk's cap and shoe :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails