Monday, July 21, 2014

Liv and her pal Izzy at the Myriad Gardens
Being that this was the only weekend we have been home in like 6 weeks, we knocked LOTS off the to-do list and crammed in some family fun too. Tonight we had dinner and games with friends and tomorrow night my dad will be here to unload some of my Poppy's furniture off a uhaul, I'll go to a lady's Bible study, pack, then we will head to TN for a week and half. So my blogging time has been taken up by other things lately. Maybe I will get share some pics and videos from the lappy while I am in TN but don't worry life will return to routine after this last vacation, and my regular blogging shall resume!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip. Love ya, MomakaGma

Edward Kaye said...

Hi Katie! I love your blog. I'm putting together a post about the best mom/family blogs in OKC for http://www.chatterblock.com/ and would love to feature you. I can't find any contact info though. do you have an email I can reach you at? Feel free to email me at edward.kaye@chatterblock.com.

Best,

Edward

Anonymous said...

Congrat to Olivia. Did you eat your fish? Love GmaakaMom

Related Posts with Thumbnails