Monday, July 07, 2014

You can see the Cherokee coming through

There are so many pictures I still need to upload and edit and it will have to wait as there was grocery shopping to do tonight after the epic bedtime battle. My daughter really knows all the right phrases to tug at our heartstrings and make us all want to cry, but let's not get into that right now. For now let's focus on who the father is of my child....for that matter who is the mother? Olivia not only turned tan in Destin, but despite how many times I applied sunscreen, she turned into another race. Proof.
Seriously....her father and I are not that color. People started thinking she was Sean's child on vacation. 
We were all jealous. Except for Sean and Noah. Stay tuned for more beachy pics....

2 comments:

kmom said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for applying sunscreen to Olivia. Dark skinned people can sunburn and get skin cancer. Sunscreen needs to be reapplied about every 2 hours. Looks like she was busy at the beach. Beautiful sand!

Anonymous said...

Can Indians get skin cancer? I love that sweet little Cherokee. Can't wait to see ya in a couple of days Love, MomakaGma

Related Posts with Thumbnails